Sushi Chain is an arcade game for girls. Make sure to get all suhi from the chain by making combinations of at least 3 of the same sort of sushi.
Use MOUSE to aim, LEFT MOUSECLICK to shoot away the sushi.
More on gamesradar.com
- Page 2 - Sly Cooper: Thieves in Ti - GamesRadar
Our Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Treasure Locations Guide will be up shortly. Check back regularly for updates.RELATED GUIDESSly Cooper: Thieves in Time
- Page 3 - Sly Cooper: Thieves in Ti - GamesRadar
Our Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Clue Bottle and Safe Locations Guide will be up shortly. Check back regularly for updates.RELATED GUIDESSly Cooper:
- Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town Cheats, Codes ...
The latest Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town cheats available anywhere in the universe, brought to you by the gamers at GamesRadar.
- Hitman: Blood Money Cheats, Codes & Guides | GamesRadar
The latest Hitman: Blood Money cheats available anywhere in the universe, brought to you by the gamers at GamesRadar.
- Max Social Link Walkthrough | GamesRadar - Video Games ...
Persona 3 FES, Round One Max Social Link Walkthrough>> >by Penguin Knight> ...
- 50 upcoming PS4 games for 2014 and beyond | GamesRadar
The biggest upcoming games for Sony's PS4
- Best PS2 games of all time | GamesRadar
Few will deny that the PlayStation 2 is one of the greatest consoles of all times, but it wasn't the system's hardware that made it the best. No, it was
- Super Smash Bros Wii U roster | GamesRadar
Mewtwo confirmed as DLC, while Super Smash Bros. Wii U gets 8 player fights
- 100 best villains in video games | GamesRadar
We've talked enough about the good guys--it's time to give the baddies their time in the
More on gamespot.com
More on games.yahoo.com
More on ign.com
More on games.com
More on Wikipedia
- Sushi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sushi (すし, 寿司, 鮨 ?) is a Japanese food consisting of cooked vinegared rice (鮨飯, sushi-meshi ?) combined with other ingredients (ネタ, neta ?), seafood ...
- History of sushi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The history of sushi in Japan began around the 8th century. The original type of sushi was first developed in Southeast Asia as a means of preserving fish in ...
- List of sushi and sashimi ingredients - Wikipedia, the ...
There are many sushi and sashimi ingredients, some traditional and some contemporary. Contents 1 Sushi styles 2 Wrappings 3 Eggs 4 Seafood 4.1 Finfish 4.2 Shellfish ...
- YO! Sushi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
YO! Sushi is a company that owns, operates, and franchises restaurants, principally in the United Kingdom. Contents 1 History 2 Restaurants 3 Awards 4 References 5 ...
- Nori - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nori is commonly used as a wrap for sushi and onigiri. It is also a garnish or flavoring in noodle preparations and soups. It is most typically toasted prior to ...
- Conveyor belt sushi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Conveyor belt sushi, literally "rotation sushi", also called sushi-go-round (くるくる寿司, kuru kuru sushi ?), is a form of fast-food sushi common in Japan.
- Dancing Sushi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dancing Sushi is an American animated television series for Nicktoons Network. It is a spin-off of the 25-episode, half-hour animated Nicktoon Kappa Mikey. Animation ...
- Raw Like Sushi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Raw Like Sushi is the debut album of singer Neneh Cherry, released 2 May 1989 on Virgin Records. An early version of "Buffalo Stance" appeared on the B-side of the ...
- Sexy Sushi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sexy Sushi is a French electroclash band formed by Rebeka Warrior and Mitch Silver in Nantes. Their first albums were released as burned CD-R by alternative ...
- City Sushi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"City Sushi" is the sixth episode of the fifteenth season of the American animated sitcom South Park, and the 215th episode of the series overall. It premiered on ...